Quick, competent and reliable
We establish close communication with our customers from the outset. This starts with a comprehensive consultation with one of our distributors to establish customers' needs and challenges. When the vehicle is delivered, we give the customer thorough training in its use and operation. We provide a comprehensive and reliable after-sales service. Depending on the nature of the work required, repairs are carried out either in the workshops of our authorized distributor or onsite at the customer's own premises.
Regular maintenance of an ATI vehicle will guarantee a long lifespan for the vehicle. Servicing at proper intervals is also important for safety. A full service must be carried out after 500 operating hours. The ATI distributor will carry out a service promptly when informed by the customer.
Weekend services during the harvesting season
During the harvesting season from 10th August to 10th November, our service department is also available at weekends. This will ensure that your ATI machine is always operational.
Call your distributor.
For all questions concerning our service, please contact our authorised distributors.
- All-year-round use – harvesting – pruning – tree maintenance
- State-of-the-art electronic control – programmable interval drive
- Electric drives – no noise – no exhaust – economical operation
- Easy battery change – long battery life
- Excellent cost-performance ratio
- Excellent performance on slopes and lateral inclinations
- Safe and easy to operate
- Very robust – low maintenance cost
- Time saving through streamlining of work flow
- Excellent indoor and covered area operation by virtue of the electric drive
- Optional onboard solar panel to achieve 100% energy self-sufficiency
- Permanent 4-wheel traction on all vehicles – excellent cross-country mobility and climbing ability